With a thickness of 3mm, this modern paitning surface is made from two sheets of aluminium with a plyurethane core, making the panel both light and very strong. Aluminium Painting Panels have been used for many years in the signage industry and the arts community are now embracing this incredible product as a painting surface.
The Alumiumium Painting Panel is coated on one side with a protective layer that has a brushed silver finish. We recommend painting on the other side, which has an exposed aluminium surface. The panels can be lightly sanded and primed like any other surface or artists can paint directly onto the reflective metal.
- Offers a perfectly flat surface, without knots or imperfections
- Light weight but strong, perfect for larger works.
- Will not warp in humid enviroment
- Can be cut to size at home with a sharp utility knife and cutting mat
- the reflective metal can be painted on directly or primed.
- Takes up minimal storage space in the studio