We now offer 45 DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors in our NEW collection of open stock Hand Poured Half Pans. These are the colors that were chosen to fill our 9 Half Pan Sets; 3 New Metal Box Hand Poured Half Pan Sets and our 6 Travel Case Hand Poured Half Pan Sets.
You can re-fill your Half Pan Sets with colors from our open stock Watercolor Half Pan collection, and easily add additional colors to customize your DANIEL SMITH Metal Box Sets or Travel Case Sets!
Following in the DANIEL SMITH tradition of manufacturing the finest handcrafted paints and products, our pans are HAND POURED.
- Hand Pouring pans is incredibly labor intensive but offers the purest form of professional watercolor half pans.
- DANIEL SMITH uses the exact same formula for both tubes and hand poured pan colors!
Rewets quickly and easily! A major benefit of painting with DANIEL SMITH pans is there is NO need to spray the color with water before use, simply touch the color with a damp brush and begin painting.
- Professional Artist Quality
- Finest pigments
- Highest pigment load
- Consistency of color
- Exceptional lightfast pigments
- Portable and easy to use. Perfect for travel, plein air, urban sketching & unique color combinations