• Hand Crafted
• MADE IN USA
Hand Poured Watercolor Half Pan Sets
• 3-4 pours from start to finish- months to complete each pan
• DANIEL SMITH uses the exact same Extra Fine watercolors for both tube and pans.
• Re-wets quickly
• Professional Artists Quality
• Finest pigments
• Highest pigment load
• Exceptional Lightfast Pigments
• 38 colors available throughout 6 select sets.
• 18 colors are unique only to DANIEL SMITH including 5 PrimaTeks
• Portable and Easy to use. Perfect for travel, plein air, urban sketching and exploring unique color combinations
• New color (available in pans only) Jane’s Grey
• Pans are not available in open stock
• Following in the Daniel Smith Tradition of manufacturing the finest, handcrafted paints and products, our pans are HAND POURED. Hand Pouring is labor intensive but offers the
purest form of professional watercolor half pans.
First Pour Second Pour Third Pour