Uniball UM-120 Angelic Red
Webshops Pty Ltd ABN: 14 101 738 247 Trading as www.theartshop.com.au
Shipping, Payments & Terms & Conditions
Minimum Shipping. Min Shipping is $9.90, this covers postage, time, packing, bank fees etc.
Shipping is capped at $9.90.
****Packages to WA and QLD if they fit in postal bags will be sent via Express Post to speed up delivery times****
Shipping will be charged at cost if: It is a large or bulky item (over 76cm or 30") even going to a capital city (Except Melbourne) This includes Canvas, Easel's Stretcher bars and papers. Will contact you ASAP to inform of extra shipping costs.
International freight (NZ only at the moment) may have to be charged higher than fixed price in check out due to size or weight
Mimimum Purchase: A minimum of $50 worth of papers must be ordered to make shipping viable for the capped price of $9.90.
Papers will be sent flat packed in a custom made box. Papers over 800mm may have to be rolled.
Orders will be despatched as fast as possible, but please allow 7-10 Business days for order to be delivered. If you require your purchase quickly please contact us to confirm we have your items in stock, if we need to wait for deliveries from our suppliers this can cause slight postage delays
You still receive an email stating purchase has been shipped with a tracking number
Returns & Refund Policy
Permission to Return and to Receive a REFUND
We will accept returns for a refund or swap of product, as long as all products are in good and unused condition.
Please refer to
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) website for information on your rights when things go wrong with products or services.
TheArtshop.com.au can refuse to give you a free repair, replacement or refund if:
- you simply changed your mind
- you misused the product or service in a way that contributed to the problem
- you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
- a problem with a service was completely outside of the business’ control.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Theartshop.com.au Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve the shopping experience at Theartshop.com.au. Here are the types of information we may gather.
- Information You Provide Us: We receive and store any information you may enter on our website or provide to us via other methods. This information may include names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses etc. Website activity and history such as; searches, purchases, incomplete orders, review postings, and emails sent to Theartshop.com.au may also be collected. You can choose not to provide certain information, this may however limit your ability to take advantage of the many features our website can offer. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store features and also to communicate further with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" to store certain types of information about your visit to our website, this information can be recalled when your web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: The majority of online order correspondence is carried out via email as this is typically the most convenient method of touching base with our customers and advising the current status of any online order. In the event of a change to any of our online policies email may be used to notify you of these changes. From time to time we also use this method of communication to send out an optional newsletter advising you of any special promotions, services and or products we have to offer. * If you do not wish to receive these promotional emails, (i.e. emails other than order notifications and receipts) please adjust your "Mailing List" preferences by logging into your account.
More About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computer's web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits etc.
Does Theartshop.com.au Share Any Information It Receives?
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of any sensitive information you may transmit to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. During payment processing and also within other secure areas of our website this Secure Layer encrypts the information you provide to us. Only the last few digits of your credit card number is stored after placing an order, we do however transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card processor or merchant during payment, again this information is encrypted to avoid risk. Whilst we maintain steps to protect your data it is important for you to also protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you have finished using a shared computer by clicking the "log off" link located at the top of the website.
Which Information Can I Access?
Theartshop.com.au gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing, and in certain cases, updating that information. A detailed history of previous transactions linked to your account is also accessible.
Conditions of Use, Policies, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Theartshop.com.au, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of our local state. If you have any concern about privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website, please send us a thorough description of your concerns and we will do our best to try to resolve the matter.
Disclaimer: Payment will show on statement as www.theartshop.com